This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
I have a very random schedule- sometimes free for evening or day time gym climbing. I have random weekdays off and am always looking for people to get out with during the week! Free on some weekends as well.
I lead up to 5.9/10.a sport routes outside, a bit higher at the gym. Can follow up to 10.c/d.
New to multipitch/following trad and excited to learn more.
Experienced skier who just got a AT setup and am eager to get out and learn this year.
Have been learning mountaineering/glacier rescue this year- down to do easier technical mountaineering with someone more experienced and always up for a good scramble.
- Increasing confidence in leading
- Learning to lead multipitch sport routes, increase ability in following trad
- Break in my new touring set up once the snow hits (and well, learn the ins and outs of ski touring)
- Figure out the best salty sweet snack mix that can be created
- Stand on top of more mountains
60m 9.5mm rope
Subaru Forester that can take a beating
Ski touring set up
Pretty lightweight backpack setup
Lots of good snacks