Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrea YarberAndrea Yarber
    Participant

Hi! I’m looking for more partners to get out climbing with during the week. Can usually get out after 2. Happy to travel to Leavenworth, the exits, vantage or tieton. Sport or trad.

Melissa YagerMelissa Yager
    Participant

Hi Andrea!
    I live in Tacoma and would also love to find new partners to climb with in our beautiful WA area.
    I am actually bran new to climbing but have been outside a few times.
    I also have a very flexible schedule and can do weekday trips.
    my email is melissaanna12@gmail.com lets connect

Victoria LesceVictoria Lesce
    Participant

Hi all, I am available to climb Monday and Friday’s. Shoot me a message on here or at vllesce@gmail.com. I have gear for sport and bouldering, and am comfortable following trad. Looking forward to it!

Melissa YagerMelissa Yager
    Participant

Hi ya Victoria and Andrea. I am all excited for weekday trips.
    you can email me at melissaanna12@gmail.com

Jeni ChanJeni Chan
    Participant

Hello!!

I am looking for weekday climbing partners as well. I am trying to veer into mountaineering so am interested in things within the North Cascades. I am a beginner but enjoy the suffer-fest, so I’m looking for a suffer-fest buddy! You can email me at jenichn@gmail.com

Example trips would be Redoubt or North-South Twin Sisters
    🙂

Hannah WurzHannah Wurz
    Participant

Hi all! I’m interested in weekday climbing! My schedule is super random and changes week to week but I do tend to have a decent number of weekdays off. I lead 5.9-10a sport routes and am interested/willing/excited to continue learning skills needed to follow trad/lead and follow multipitch routes. I can be reached at hannah.wurz@hotmail.com

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.