Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Aviva Maslow
    Aviva Maslow
    Participant

Hi!! I recently moved to Silicon Valley and I am looking for some awesome humans (that’s all of you!!) to climb with in/around the Bay Area. Does anyone want to start a womens/trans/gender non conforming group to meet up and climb together every once in a while? Or……. could you please tell me about one that already exists?
    Thank you!!!

Megan Seevers
    Megan Seevers
    Participant

I recently moved to the East Bay. Just joined Berkeley Ironworks. Seeking partners for the gym but also hoping to find folks that are aware of local outdoor climbs willing to show me around.

Aviva Maslow
    Aviva Maslow
    Participant

I won’t be able to climb with you at Iron Works since I’m not in the area, but let me know if you ever want to meet somewhere to climb outdoors!

Alice Timmins
    Alice Timmins
    Participant

Hey! I moved to SF recently. I’m climbing indoors at Planet Granite at the moment, but I’d love to climb outdoors and explore! Totally up for finding some fun sport routes and bouldering.

Toni Bermeo
    Toni Bermeo
    Participant

Hello! I am available to climb most weekends locally or beyond. I know some good areas to climb in Castle Rock in particular, and have climbed other spots in the Bay Area that I’d like to return. If any of you women are game, I will be happy to arrange a great day of Climbing.
    Toni😊

Alice Timmins
    Alice Timmins
    Participant

Hi Toni!
    That would be amazing! I really want to go to Castle Rock sometime. Let’s do it!

Megan Seevers
    Megan Seevers
    Participant

Hey ladies – Castle Rock sounds superb! Although currently living in the East Bay, I am out of town for the next month. I will be available once again for climbing excursions mid-May. You definitely should not wait for me to make this happen, but please know I am very interested in joining in when I return!!! Climb on!

Aviva Maslow
    Aviva Maslow
    Participant

Hi! Is anyone interested in climbing at Castle Rock or Pinnacles this Sunday (4/22)?? We could meet somewhere in the South Bay and carpool together. I live near CalTrain in Mountain View and could easily pick people up/drive!

Toni Bermeo
    Toni Bermeo
    Participant

Alice,
    Can you climb Sunday? It looks like Castle Rock is the place.

Megan- thanks for the interest & reply. Definitely get in contact when you return. There will be a rock with your name on it when you return.😉Toni

Alice Timmins
    Alice Timmins
    Participant

My boyfriend just got out of knee surgery (he busted his ACL in Joshua Tree) so I need to care for him for the next couple of weekends. Toni and Aviva you should totally climb this Sunday, but the 5th/6th of May are the earliest dates I can do, sadly.

Other dates I’m free on:
    May: 12th, 13th, 20th, 26th, 27th
    June: 2nd and 3rd

So happy to have a vague plan though! Yay!

Toni Bermeo
    Toni Bermeo
    Participant

Hi Alice!
    I wish your boyfriend a smooth recovery.
    Thanks for some potential climbing dates. I might be available the 12th/13th of May and first weekend of June. Will get in touch as the dates get closer.
    Good luck to you & your boyfriend and his recovery.
    Toni

Kamala Marshall
    kamala marshall
    Participant

Hey hey! I am visiting my fam in Sonoma next weekend….looks like I will have 5/5 free for climbing. Anyone down to meetup for sport/TR on Mt St Helena?? I can lead 7s/8s and TR 10s

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.