Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Colleen Baird
    Colleen Baird
    Participant

Hey all! Anyone interested in some Smith trips next month? The dates I have off are April 20-22 and the 26th-29th. I also have May 2-5 and possibly 7-10th off and will be going/coming from Burns, OR so I was thinking of exploring Bend… anyone want to climb? Ski? paddle? run?

Christina Pacella
    Christina Pacella
    Participant

YES! Just sent you a message 🙂 Lets climb!

Eva Kloiber
    Eva Kloiber
    Participant

I’ll be in Smith as many weekends as I can in April! I was talking to some folks at the bay area meet-up last night who are also interested.

Cheyenne Sokkappa
    Cheyenne Sokkappa
    Participant

I’m down for Smith from April 26th – 29th. Can definitely climb then!!

Christina Pacella
    Christina Pacella
    Participant

Hi all!
    Bend, OR ambassador here – I’m working to suss out my work schedule and hopefully set up a Smith Rock Alpenglow Meet-Up Shenanigans Weekend Type Thing sometime in April. Stay tuned!

Cat W
    Cat W
    Participant

Hello! I’m new to Oregon, new to Alpenglow, and new to climbing. I have a couple weekends in April that I could make the trip. I have shoes and a harness, and the will to drive out to meet some other climbing ladies and get acquainted with the area, but I don’t have a lot of skills. If it works out, I’d like to join and hopefully learn a few things.

Christina Pacella
    Christina Pacella
    Participant

Hi, Cat! I’ll send you a message 🙂

Colleen Baird
    Colleen Baird
    Participant

Hey all! Yes come play! Looks like Alpenglow is hosting the 20-22 weekend so should be fun!! Still looking at other weekends to explore as well!

Colleen Baird
    Colleen Baird
    Participant

Eva and Cheyenne, let’s chat about some other weekends too!

Eva Kloiber
    Eva Kloiber
    Participant

Yeah! I’m thinking about going to a crack climbing clinic on the 29th (with She Moves Mountains) which means I may as well go down on the 28th as well! I’m booked this and next weekend so that’s all I can do in April.

Christina Pacella
    Christina Pacella
    Participant

Hi all! I think most of you have already seen it but we’re hosting a Smith Rock Meetup the weekend of April 20 – 22nd. This is a non-guided event so there will be no formal instruction – this is more of a casual climbing day, good for dusting off the ol’ crag pack and sticking to skills we’re comfortable with. There will be beer, kombucha, and we’re working on acquiring some snackage (but please definitely bring your own food too!).

Hope to see y’all there! If you have any questions please feel free to shoot myself or Emily Mannisto a message 🙂

Meghanne Reburn
    Meghanne Reburn
    Participant

Hi everyone,
    I’m headed down to smith / bend area on the 18th and will be there up until the 5th of May if I can find partners. I’m going to join the event on the weekend of the 20-21st. Anyone want to climb before/after? Send me a message. Looking for positive ladies to hang out with!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.